torsdag den 19. juli 2012

The reflection

I don't ever think I've looked into the mirror, and felt so disgusted as I do now. I was tying my hair in a bun in front of my mirror, I started fucking crying..I cant stand anything right now..I just feel so tired..Tired of crying..  Tired of being scared..Being scared of everything. Tired of..Living..Tired of looking like I do..I once heard someone saying this: "As long you don't love yourself, or at least not hate, nobody else can love you"..I guess its pretty accurate..Most fitting at the moment..

I'm so tired of getting yelled at..For nothing..I just cant see..Cant see anything good at my reflection..There was a point of my life where i actually was okay with the way i looked..Thought that hey..I'm not beautiful but at least I'm not ugly..*Sigh*..That was then..Now I just..I seriously get disgusted by myself..My reflection..Its horrible.. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar